Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tornado Alley


I've waited FIVE years for this movie/documentary to come out. Since I first started to watch Storm Chasers on the Discovery channel i have been intrigued by tornadoes.

So today i dragged my lovely friend with me(which by the way she's awesome for willingly coming along) to Liberty Science Center to go see it!

What was even cooler was that the TIV and the Dow & obviously the crew were there too!!!

(the Dow where all the Doppler radar is located)






(the tornado intercept vehicle aka TIV & it is obviously self explanatory what it does)



(probes)









as the little boy who sat behind me said "this is the best day of my life" haha too cute! but i concur!







& this is also dedicated in memory to Matt Hughes because of you Sean Casey got his dream shot =)






Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, that must've been so epic! By the way, I love the layout of your blog, it's so nice!

    xoxo,
    Shelly.
    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete